NWS Seal Beach, CA Image 1
    NWS Seal Beach, CA Image 2

    NWS Seal Beach, CA Housing and Relocation Information

    Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH)

    The military provides two options for the use of your BAH. The first is living on base. SealBeachCAHousing.com provides you with the necessary information to complete that request.

    Your second option is using your BAH to rent or buy a home off base. SealBeachCAHousing.com provides you with a military-friendly process and pricing for those looking to maximize the use of their BAH.

    On Post Housing ( Rent On Post )

    You can contact the housing office at 562-626-7575. Renting on base housing can include wait times and accommodations may not be available.

    Off Post Single Family Homes

    For those who are not ready to buy a home, and are looking to rent, check our database for available listings in the area. Click here for Single Family Rentals. Click here for Apartments for Rent.

    Surrounding Cities of Seal Beach

    There are plentiful housing opportunities off base for those looking to get into a new home. The city nearest this installation is Seal Beach, but the station is surrounded by the many cities of Los Angeles area.

    Contact a local Real Estate Agent

    Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations

    Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach is a storage and maintenance facility for weapons and munitions. The ammunition is moved from storage to the docks by railroad. The station is located in Seal Beach, California and is home to the World War II Submarine Memorial. The memorial is dedicated to over 3000 submariners who lost their lives in World War II while in combat in naval submarines. Also bordering the Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach is the Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge which is over 900 acres of salt marsh filled with wildlife.

    Housing on base is coordinated through the housing office. Contact the office for more details on types of homes and wait lists at 562-626-7575.